AC Adaptor

Borath

Jun 13, 2012
Hey everyone,

I was thinking of buying the 16GB tablet S and was wondering about the comparability of the adapter.

I travel frequently between the US and the UK and the voltage from the sockets there are 220v not the 110v here and I know that most smartphone and laptop chargers can handle both voltages.
So I was wondering if it was the case with this? If I would need to buy a UK version of theAC adaptort (an extra $50)

Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks

tabs

Nov 30, 2011
Mine purchased in Australia does 110-240v. I assume they are the same all over the world.

owenhards

Aug 6, 2012
Universal AC adapters are devices that convert supply power from an external source to electronic equipment through a converter connected by copper-wire cabling. Archer manufactures a line of universal AC adapters that can be purchased by individuals for general use.

universal AC adapters have a visible switch for selecting different voltages, and the adapters come with a set of connector tips. Usually, an AC adapter is built to last for years, but sometimes it does not last as long as planned. When caring for or replacing a faulty AC adapter, there are a few things to keep in mind in order to maximize its usefulness and compatibility. Before you buy ac adapter, better you read thing you need to know how to get the best adapter. want to read just visit - Universal Ac Adapter

Popbrwn

Dec 3, 2012
Travel Universal Ac Adapter

Universal travel adapter allows one to charge up his/her gears. In different countries different types of converters are used. But the universal ones are made in such a way so that people can use it anywhere, despite of which country you are heading for (100V-250V-50/60Hz). This is probably the reason why the Universal Travel Adapters are so popular. This article will introduce two types of universal adapters and their functionalities. In electronic good selling stores, people will find several types of universal adapters. Some of the newest products among them include "Universal Travel Adapter With USB Port" and "Universal AC

People who travel a lot love to use it because it allows to connect different types of plugs to one side, and thereafter by turning the knob selector, a wide variety of plug blades come popping out from its other side. The size of this universal adapter is small enough to get fitted to your crowded suitcase. The price of this product is also reasonable -around $17. More information how to find good and cheap universal ac adapter from this site