ac1s 220x please help

joshuadavid

Dec 27, 2011
Hi I really hope someone here can help me.
I have recntly bought my son a ac1s 220x tablet for xmas and the cell standby is draining the battery faster than it can charge running at 76% of battery usage!
Have tried to put the tablet into airplane mode but this option semms to have disappeared from the shutdown menu and I can't find it anywhere on the tablet.
Where or how can I turn airplane mode on?
Thanks

sherri64

Dec 26, 2011
Airplane mode cuts off all data...

But... did you try settings/wireless and networks? Tap that to see if airplaneode is there....

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

Last edited:

joshuadavid

Dec 27, 2011
hi thanks for the answer. i have looked there and airplane mode is missing completely! i have done some research into the cell standby online and without rooting the tablet i cant turn it off as its something to do with phone apk files that need renaming or removing. the tablet is looking for a phone signal and thats why its being drained! i have no idea why its trying to be a phone though!
if i root it i will affect the warrenty so im giving the company i got it from a week to come up with some answers if not im asking for a refund and getting a new one from elsewhere. but in the meantime if anone knows of a easier way to sort the cell standby issue i would ove to know.