accessing bookmarks in Firefox for android

jprevost

Jun 22, 2013
How do I access bookmarks in Firefox? I can figure out how to make them with the star icon but have yet to discover where to go to access them. thanks!

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Each browser is configured differently. My stock browser has an icon next to the star that allows me to access my bookmarks. Chrome's bookmarks are available through the star icon's drop down menu. I don't have Firefox for Android installed, but it's a popular app and I'm sure someone will know.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Allow me to explain why I don't worry about accessing bookmarks in my (several) browsers on my tablet. I have (on my home scree) a file that is bookmarks.html and was exported from my PC. When I tap that file I can open it several different ways but one option is HTML editor. Once open I get a great page of all my bookmarks and if I tap one it allows me to open that URL in the browser of my choice. It's simple, consistent and eaiser than it sounds.

jprevost

Jun 22, 2013
but this seems to be a workaround. Bookmarks in a browser are supposed to be a quick way toaccess websites you use often. so it seems rather impractcle to leave your browser to do this. hmmm becoming less impressed with android os. why is such a simple function a mystery. :(