Accessories for Coby MID1125

jsetgirl

Dec 12, 2011
I just bought a Coby MID1125 for my daughter (a Christmas gift). This will be the first tablet for us. Can you please recommend some accessories? Screen protectors? Extra storage? A case?

Thanks so much!

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
Hi jsetgirl,

I found this when I was looking at the device on amazon, they have these in one or two packs, etc.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=screen+protector+for+MID1125&x=0&y=0

And here are some cases:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...ID1125-4G+10+inch+Tablet+Sleeve+Case&x=9&y=22

As for the extra storage, it can handle up to 32 GB on a microSD card, and I would look at one with the adapter so a regular laptop or desktop can read it, some cards even come with mini readers too, so shop around on that. I buy our flash memory and laptop memory modules from Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more!

Hope this helps. :D Congratulations on the purchase! :D

jsetgirl

Dec 12, 2011
Hi Pamster,

Thanks so much Pamster! This is so helpful. Do you think the 32GB card is necessary at the outset if it will mostly be used for games?

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
I don't know, it depends I suppose on the person, if you were into books and reading it might be nice to be able to take your entire ebook library with you on the 32 gb card. I just found one for $37 bucks here:

Newegg.com - SanDisk 32GB Micro SDHC Flash Card Model SDSDQM-032G-B35N

Also there is a code, a promo code I think might knock this down to $31
EMCJHJD22

It's a class 4 and you want at least a class 4 for the tablet, that is how fast it reads and writes to the SDcard itself. You could always get a smaller one, say 16 GB and use it for awhile and then get another one of those or smaller later if you found you needed more space. When we were thinking of getting this device we were going to go for a 32 GB one simply because we wanted to use it to store a lot of videos. So that eats up a lot of space. It's all in what you plan on using it for. Hope this helps. :D

Last edited:

firebrunette

May 23, 2012
So what did you end up purchasing? I am looking for a silicone/gel skin. If you found any good sites please share!