Accessories for the Lenovo A1

ChrisB

Dec 11, 2011
Hi all. Was wondering what folks were doing for accessories for the A1. More like what cases have you found that are interesting. It looks like it is a similar size to other 7" tablets... which ones accessories fit best?

How about skins or protectors.

Chris

ChrisB

Dec 11, 2011

KeviNJ

Dec 1, 2011
I have looked high and low ... and have concluded that Amazon is the place to shop. Slim pickings, but enough for basic needs.

PiemJi

Jun 4, 2011
I ordered the Moko case on Amazon... should get it over the weekend and will let y'all know how well it fits!

PiemJi

Jun 4, 2011
Just got my Moko case from Amazon. Very snug fit on the A1. Makes it easier to hold, pick up, and put down, as you sense the tablet is protected. I am pleased with this case.:)

smalcom

Oct 15, 2011
Bought the Skinomi Tech Skin, which is a screen protector and case protector. Very impressive product. It protects the A1 fully from scratches. Now if I could only find a case that I like.

samhastie

Feb 17, 2012
Amazon provides a wide selection of screen protectors/skin protectors. My friend had purchased one recently through amazon, from armorsuit? He is in love with it, and told me about the product having life-time warranty. Absolutely thrilled over this product, and it looks good in my opinion.

samhastie

Feb 17, 2012
As for protectors, i've purchased mine through Amazon from a company called ArmorSuit. It's been extremely durable over these past months and you wouldn't even notice it's there.

Has anyone else had any experience with this protector? Curious!

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
As for protectors, i've purchased mine through Amazon from a company called ArmorSuit. It's been extremely durable over these past months and you wouldn't even notice it's there.

Has anyone else had any experience with this protector? Curious!

Link to product in your post please.

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
I have looked high and low ... and have concluded that Amazon is the place to shop. Slim pickings, but enough for basic needs.
Agreed. 98% of everything I buy on line comes from Amazon. They have just about everything and at prices that are hard to match. Kinda like an on line WalMart, HA!.

tinybeetle

Jun 6, 2012
Don't forget to search for "Lepad" when looking for accessories. The Lenovo A1 has been marketed that way in China for quite some time.