Acer A501 AT&T Tablet Keyboard & Mouse control

Meowzer

Jun 12, 2012
Two questions:
Generic Keyboard plugged & Prayed nicely but wondering if I can get the F keys to do anything?
Second question Lenova mouse works well but cursor so small & black, can't see it most of the time. Tried Lenova.com but nothing for android machine.
Both units are USB & please don't tell me to buy a wireless anything. Just want SOME function from F keys & want a better mouse cursor.
Thanks for letting me post...
Phil

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Welcome to the forum!

I have not gotten any F-key love from an external keyboard. Not sure about the mouse cursor either, I get a small black arrow, but I feel it is adequately useful on my device. Not sure if it is the same one or if the Acer has a different mouse icon.

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
Two questions:
Generic Keyboard plugged & Prayed nicely but wondering if I can get the F keys to do anything?
Second question Lenova mouse works well but cursor so small & black, can't see it most of the time. Tried Lenova.com but nothing for android machine.
Both units are USB & please don't tell me to buy a wireless anything. Just want SOME function from F keys & want a better mouse cursor.
Thanks for letting me post...
Phil
The FUNCTION keys only word on windows.

If you want the Function keys to work - you may have program them yourself.

You may not have much of a choice with the mouse pointer either.