acer iconia 500

mstanton

May 8, 2012
Does anyone know where I can find either a hard shell or a jelly type case for the Acer iconia 500? Also I am looking for an app that will allow me to write, any good suggestions for that and an app to keep track of passwords?

kpnuts

May 15, 2012
Does anyone know where I can find either a hard shell or a jelly type case for the Acer iconia 500? Also I am looking for an app that will allow me to write, any good suggestions for that and an app to keep track of passwords?

Gearzap.com do one for the Acer 500. I have one it has flip open screen cover and is fairly rigid. it has the holes for all the connections etc

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
As in write books?
I have DOCS-TO-GO but there are a plethora of other ones available on GOOGLE PLAY.

As in handwriting - sorry I can't help you there. But others could. Your question may have come up the forums before so check afew out.