acer iconia charger

da93

Jan 17, 2012
after owning my brand new tablet for one month, my charger totally died. (after making funny buzzing noises) i tried calling acer, but was told will have to send my charger to them to see if it covers under the guarantee, which will take ten working days. all my work and personal stuff is on there! can someone please tell me where i can buy an acer iconia 500 charger!? desperate!:(:(

jgumphress

Sep 6, 2011
Many of the locations that sell the Acer carry the OEM travel charger. The only difference is that it comes with all the little adapters for different countries. Try Best Buy, Frys, or some place like that. I believe even WalMart has it.

thomspengler

Jan 22, 2012
Go to ebay, search for "charger acer iconia 500"

I got a number of results starting at $10, some have longer cords if you like that
If you choose a USA shipper (to US) it will arrive MUCH faster

jgumphress

Sep 6, 2011
Good luck. Been there done that. Out of four I got off of eBay none of them worked.

Go to ebay, search for "charger acer iconia 500"

I got a number of results starting at $10, some have longer cords if you like that
If you choose a USA shipper (to US) it will arrive MUCH faster

K9CHP

Aug 3, 2011
Office Max has OEM Acer Iconia A500 chargers in its stores. I even found one in Cottonwood, AZ, in the middle of the desert there.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum