Acer Iconia Tab A200 OS Upgrade Question.

eirinmc

Jan 23, 2012
To All May Concern:

I want to find out where can I upgrade Acer Iconia Tab A200 to Android Ice Cream Sandwich? It says on box it's Upgradeable to Android Ice Cream Sandwich, when it's available.

Thank You,

Eirin

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
The A200, just like the A500, will definately get the ICS update, but I'm thinking probably not until February. Just have to join most of the rest of us out here in Android land and be patient. I hear the Xoom people are getting it already.......which seems unfair because I hear all Xoom owners are mean to puppies (yeah I'm a little jealous).

Sent from a Gibson using Tapatalk - heavy metal edition

BDiddy

Aug 19, 2011
Upgrades come automatically to your tablet--one day soon, you'll get a message when you start up your tablet asking you if you would like to upgrade the operating system. These upgrades typically roll out piecemeal throughout the world, region by region, so be patient if you hear about people getting the upgrade before you.

eirinmc

Jan 23, 2012
Thank you all for replying to my post and I will be patient like everybody else for upgrade Acer Iconia Tab A200 to Android Ice Cream Sandwich. From Eirin

BostonDan2

Feb 7, 2012
Any update on Ice Cream Sandwich. I've had this tablet for a day now and want it. I'm kinda like Veruca Salt, I WANT IT NOW!