Adding handwritten notes to documents.

Scottyy

Sep 25, 2012
Basically I'm looking for an app where I can open a document and using either a stylus or my finger add handwritten notes directly onto the document. It would also be good if I could sync these documents to my computer. I need an app like this for university. I've done quite a bit of searching but I can't find an app that matches that criteria.

Any help would be very much appreciated

Last edited:

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Polaris office on my Samsung Note allows this, but I'm not sure if if this is specific functionality for the note or included in all Polaris versions.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Polaris office on my Samsung Note allows this, but I'm not sure if if this is specific functionality for the note or included in all Polaris versions.

Hey Tom, what version and build of Polaris are you using? 3.0 Build 5r12780FV06 is what I have and it has some serious documented issues with corrupting docs, among other things.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I think it may be specific to the Note as it has some added functionality for marking up documents and multitasking. I have yet to experience any problems and I have used it extensively over the past three weeks. Of course I use it mainly for word processing and editing and occasional for reading pdf files.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Polaris Office version 4.0.5001.35

That may make the difference, thanks for the response. The Polaris on my system is the version that comes with all the ASUS Transformers as a stock app. Some people have used it for quite a while before suddenly finding documents with zero bytes but yours, being new, may make the difference.

I have 6 different Office suites on my tablet and Polaris is the ONLY one that displays my Microsoft Word formatted stationary correctly