Adding Library Books

Mugglers

Aug 2, 2011
I have a 7" Black Pandigital and I cannot get downloaded library books onto it. I have Digital Editions, and when I plug the eReader via USB port, drag and drop the novel from "Borrowed" into "PD_Novel" it doesn't show up on the eReader. I have tried opening up the Pandigital's files from going Computer>PD_Novel>Digital Editions, copying the file I want, and then going to Computer>PD_Novel>eBooks>Kobo (where all my other books that I downloaded on the eReader are) and pasting the file. When I go on the eReader to see if it's there, it is visible but with no thumbnail. Also, when I select the book, it tells me something like "No library token could be found." and then closes the book. What do I do? I'm getting really mad.

Mugglers

Aug 2, 2011
I've done some research and apparently there's supposed to be an "Adobe Reader" app. I don't have it though...

Mugglers

Aug 2, 2011
I have looked at that thread and it doesn't solve my problem. I can download the books just fine. The only problem is that I cannot get the books to load on my eReader.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
It seems to be a DRM problem and is asking for a Token to authenticate you have a right to read the boks.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Android Tablet Forum

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
From my experience you need to download the books from within an app, a reader, that supports the functionality. Or you could look for an app on your pc that could strip the DRM.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Android Tablet Forum

Mugglers

Aug 2, 2011
But why won't the books transfer to the eNovel when I drag and drop them there. I just want to read these books for crying out loud...