Adding New Input Language

sa3oobe

Jan 19, 2012
Hi guys, i need your help, I have Lenovo K1 ideapad with Android 3.1,i can't add new softkeybord for arabic language, of course i can change the hole device language to arabic but that is not the issue i need to be able to write in arabic and no matter what i do i can t change the writing language, how do i install a new keybord for input??? please.........need help.

Abozainab

Aug 14, 2014
Hi guys, i need your help, I have Lenovo K1 ideapad with Android 3.1,i can't add new softkeybord for arabic language, of course i can change the hole device language to arabic but that is not the issue i need to be able to write in arabic and no matter what i do i can t change the writing language, how do i install a new keybord for input??? please.........need help.

Answer: Salam there, what you need to do just download the apps QIIQ on google player follow the the app's to setup the QIIQ arabic keyboard. what mate which language input you setup still you can write in arabic keyboard. GOOD LUCK with it ENJOY

vongdi

Aug 21, 2014
Answer: Salam there, what you need to do just download the apps QIIQ on google player follow the the app's to setup the QIIQ arabic keyboard. what mate which language input you setup still you can write in arabic keyboard. GOOD LUCK with it ENJOY

Hi I am a newbie, never used android before. I tried to do the same thing on my Android phone using version KITKAT 4.4.4. to install Chinese language keyboard input. Is there any difference between, in term of installation, phone and tablet? Thanks

vongdi

Aug 21, 2014
Hi I am a newbie, never used android before. I tried to do the same thing on my Android phone using version KITKAT 4.4.4. to install Chinese language keyboard input. Is there any difference between, in term of installation, phone and tablet? Thanks

Sorry, went into the wrong place I finally realized.