Advice on a good brand 7" tablet

Melancholic

Apr 12, 2011
Hey everybody, i need help finding a good 7" tablet. It has to be a maximum of 7", i doubt a 10" can fit in my back pocket. I'm not interested in a generic Chinese tablet. I'm looking for something branded, my price range is <£250. So far i have only found the Archos 70 and Creative Ziio 7". I am currently leaning towards the Archos 70 because of the 250gb of space. I will be using it as a replacement to my broken ipod so bear that in mind. So are there any other tablet i have not heard about or seen?

Also, does anybody know if there will be price cuts on the galaxy tab 7" or the Viewsonic g tab 7"? Both are out of my budget by only £50.

HTC Fan

Nov 21, 2010
I would save up a little bit more and get the Samsung one. The screen quality is way better and overall all you get a better quality build.

Melancholic

Apr 12, 2011
Saving up more inst really an option as ill need to purchase it in the next couple of day, it looks like the decision really is Archos 70 vs. Creative ziio 7"

Jexaa

Jan 18, 2011
Hey everybody, i need help finding a good 7" tablet. It has to be a maximum of 7", i doubt a 10" can fit in my back pocket. I'm not interested in a generic Chinese tablet. I'm looking for something branded, my price range is <£250. So far i have only found the Archos 70 and Creative Ziio 7". I am currently leaning towards the Archos 70 because of the 250gb of space. I will be using it as a replacement to my broken ipod so bear that in mind. So are there any other tablet i have not heard about or seen?

Also, does anybody know if there will be price cuts on the galaxy tab 7" or the Viewsonic g tab 7"? Both are out of my budget by only £50.

I would recommend the JexTab 710 see here - JexTab 710 Android 2.2 7" Capacitive Multi-Touch Samsung S5PV210 Tablet PC: Jexaa

*forgot to mention we work with the same factories as Viewsonic, Advent, Commtiva etc *

We are based in the UK so If you need a hand just give us a call / Email / Live chat on site. You will find your money goes a lot further with our products and they certainly don't lack quality. Have a look at the video review for this Tablet

All the best
Josh

Last edited by a moderator: