Advise on where to buy tablet?

jbunnells

Jan 7, 2012
I would like to buy a 10 inch tablet with skype video chat (very important), gps, wifi, ethernet, hdmi port, usb ports, etc.. with an additional keyboard and case, and memory card. With flash already installed from a reputable dealer in the price range of 250.00 . Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have been looking Flytouch VI , but I am a newbie and I am totally confused.

Philtablet

Jan 13, 2012
I have been looking at the 8 inch vizio. Because it has low memory and the SD card does not help much for applications I would not advise a "super " user to add GPS. IR remote control and Hdmi port is a nice touch considering its ancestry. The ability to video chat is not proven but it does have a camera to make that possibility possible. Costco is a reputable company with a good return policy, one plus for me is that Vizio has its company based in California. The 8 inch is available though from Amazon because it looks like it is phasing out to make room for the 10 inch vizio.

In the Vizio forum section one former Vizio owner is moving onto Sony Tablets. Sony is more likely to update their tablet OS and the Memory size there is more suitable for a person trying to expand the number of Applications which your question suggests.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
I would like to buy a 10 inch tablet with skype video chat (very important), gps, wifi, ethernet, hdmi port, usb ports, etc.. with an additional keyboard and case, and memory card. With flash already installed from a reputable dealer in the price range of 250.00 . Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have been looking Flytouch VI , but I am a newbie and I am totally confused.

Hi, jbunnells, as for your requirements, i think the Zenithink ZT-280 C91 will be your best choice!
It's now available for android 4.0 version, capacitive touch screen, support Skype video chat...(except the GPS)!:) for $224.9 with shipping in our site.
it's a real reputable tablet, and better than the flytouch VI, hope you like it, good luck!

jbunnells

Jan 7, 2012
Thank You I purchased this one! Ordered other accessories with it also! Need hdmi cable too. I cannot wait to get it. Thank you.