ADW and ADW EX on CM7 NT16

movrshakr

Mar 10, 2012
I have CM7 running from a microSD in a Nook Tablet 16. It has ADW as launcher. Installed (bought) ADW EX to get capability to enlarge icons and icon text.

But have two issues:

1. Is there any way to import the desktop icons/widget shortcuts I have in the ADW launccher into the ADW EX launcher, or do I have to manually re-create everything (ugh)?

2. I cannot anywhere find a way in ADW EX to turn on the page navigation dots that sit left and right of the dock. They were there automagically in the ADW after boot, but not there in the ADW EX, and I cannot find anywhere in ADW EX settings to turn them on. Those dots are how I have always naavigated to the desktop screens. How do I get them on?

movrshakr

Mar 10, 2012
DeskMigration app solved number 1.

So far, all I can conclude is that Go Launcher has no provision to have the navigation dots.

movrshakr

Mar 10, 2012
DeskMigration app solved number 1.

So far, all I can conclude is that Go Launcher has no provision to have the navigation dots.

Misstated that...meant ADW--not GO.

Still need answer. Does anybody know how to get the navigation dots NEXT TO DOCK (ones that change screens) to display in either ADW or ADW EX (I have both)?

What is weird is that I HAD the dots there before an update occurred in late October. Then they disappeared and I could not find how to turn them on. I bought the EX version thinking maybe they had become a premium feature--but cannot find anywhere in the options to enable them. So, I reinstalled the earlier version 1.3.3.56, and cannot find them in there either. Someone please help.