After installing Myfishbears ROM to a D2 pad I only have 1gb of free ram.

Dec 18, 2012
I have no idea why this is, and in storage it shows two internal storage. The first internal storage says:
Total space: 1.15GB
Apps 334mb
Available 800mb

Second internal storage
Total space 1.22gb
Apps 97.43mb
Pictures,video 11.38mb
Available 1.11gb

She has 13 games installed currently. I tried installing songs for tap tap revenge and there isnt enough space. In root explorer i have three sdcards total. One at \sdcard, second at \mnt\sdcard and third is \mnt extsdcard which is external I know. Both \sdcard \mnt\sdcard show the same files:
Android secure
.comp.peaksel.heartswakllpapers
Alarms
Android
data
DCiM
Download
log.txt
LOST.DIR
Movies
Music
Notifications
Pictures
Podcasts
Ringtones
Titaniumbackup

All folders are empty except Android,data,DCIM, on both the \sdcard and \mnt\sdcard. Now I am unsure if this is normal but while I have usb connected I cannot go onto \sdcard and \mnt\sdcard because it says they are not mounted. Also when I go into /mnt/sdcard with root explorer it says 109.28mb used, 1.11gb free, says same on /sdcard. /system shows 2.69.88mb used 419.10mb freeThese tablets are supposed to have 4gb internal storage, The rom in a zip folder is 1.62mb, The games installed currently into my daughters tablet are at the most 200mb but I am sure they are under 100mb. Also the only apps installed are titaniumbackup,netflix,adobe flash,adobe reader,kindle,superuser,blackmart, heart wallpaper,apollo for music. games are full version angrybirds rio,seasons,space,badpiggies,cordy,cuttherope,fruitninja,papermonsters,supermario 2.22mb,sprinkle,world of goo. taptaprevenge4 with only 7 free songs.

So where is the extra space?

netizenmt

Nov 12, 2011
You do not have 3 sdcards. "\sdcard" is a symlink to \mnt\sdcard. Think of it like a Windows shortcut.