Ainol Novo 7 Auraro II & Elf II, and more Ainol Dual Core Tablets are Coming.

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
More and more information on Ainol dual core tablets is released, this May would be Ainol month. It is said tablets on releasing list are Ainol Novo 7 Mars, Ainol Novo 7 Tornado, Ainol Novo 7 Advanced III, Ainol Novo 7 Elf II, Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II, Ainol Novo 7 Fire, Ainol Novo 8, Ainol Novo 9 and Ainol Novo 10, which all comes with the AML A9 dual core 8726-MX series chips.

Many Ainol fans are waiting for Ainol Novo 7 Elf II and Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II, one of Ainol insider told us the two models are under final test and would be released this month if everything goes fine.

Dual core Ainol Novo 7 Advanced III seems to be upgrade version of Advanced II and no more details about Ainol Novo 7 Fire is available except the name.

However, for those who are waiting Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II, it is time to get ready now.

vbx

May 11, 2012
I hear the Aurora II will be out late May or early June. It has been pushed back so many times. I guess they were waiting on the Asus Memo which has since been scrapped.

The Asus Memo would have been a game changer. Too bad. Asus it will compete with Apple & Samsung and charging up the wazzoo for their tablets.

Powka

Mar 14, 2012
Hey guys,

Any links to where it's possible to see all the release dates of previous Ainol Novo tablets?

I can't figure out which one's better: Tornado or Advanced 2, because one has Super HD, and the other has 1.2GHz CPU and a 2MP camera.