Ainol Novo 7 Aurora review

sandbird

Mar 14, 2012
I didn't managed to buy this product for myself but I had the chance to play with one of these and here's my review:

Languages: It do support a lot of languages including RTL languages like Hebrew and Arabic - and I mean FULL support.

Screen: Very good IPS screen but on the testing device I saw at last 1 dead pixel.
Touch screen working fine on this device.

Quality: there's a small gap on the left side but it's hard to see it.

Battery: 4-5 hours of WIFI and games.

WIFI: Working fine and fast enough.

Root: The device is rooted!!! no need to do anything!

Market: While it not shipped with market pre-installed you can add full market support via a script that you can find on many places.

Games: Almost everything working fine - except GTA which lags

USB support: Working good! I managed to play HD movies from external HD drivers and disk on key.

HDMI: I didn't tested it.

Skype: Working except that Skype can't use the tablet's camera.

Firefox: working

It's a good device but too bad that you can't buy it anymore :(

Last edited:

sandbird

Mar 14, 2012
As I wrote, I don't own one (yet). I may have even 2 of these tablets soon (if RedTabletPC really have them saved for me and they'll send it this time).
I know someone that have this tablet so I had the chance to check it.

sandbird

Mar 14, 2012
I should get my 2 tablets today from RedTabletsPC so I'll continue to check it. I hope that my tablets are OK.
I hope to publish a photo of 4 Novo 7 Aurora tablets on one picture in a few days :)

m4verick

Oct 29, 2010
Today I ordered one from ChinaBuye + DHL shipping for $186
Will see how quick I get it.

Feb 16, 2012
I should get my 2 tablets today from RedTabletsPC so I'll continue to check it. I hope that my tablets are OK.
I hope to publish a photo of 4 Novo 7 Aurora tablets on one picture in a few days :)

Thanks a lot, hope you share more fun to the forum members.
Have a great day!

m4verick

Oct 29, 2010
Today I ordered one from ChinaBuye + DHL shipping for $186Will see how quick I get it.
UPDATE: Of course they're are saying IN STOCK but is not :mad: I hope to get refund.Anyway, I wait for Google Nexus, that should be a killer.