Ainol Novo 7 Tornados New Firmware update download and upgrade method in Mcbub.com

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Finally we get the Novo 7 Tornados new firmware, it will fix some bugs in the first bulk of Novo 7 Tornados.

here is the firmware download link:
http://115.com/file/c2kwb55d[FONT=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun]#[/FONT]

update method:
1 prepare a empty micro sd card( at least 1GB )

2 Download the firmware from the above link,decompress the file , and copy all of the decompressed files to the micro sd card;

3 power on your novo 7 tornados;

4 insert the micro sd card;

5 Press vol- and then press power on button,untill you see the following information" upgrading,please wait".

any other questions,please feel free to contact us.

If you want to get this Novo 7 Tornados, please check here:

McBub: Low-Priced Ainol Novo 7 Tornados, USD 102.99, 7 Inch Ainol Novo 7 Tornados Android 4.0 Tablet PC Cortex A9 Amlogic8726-M3L 1GHz 1G RAM 8GB Black (CP147040)

Last edited:

Jun 8, 2011
Hi,

About process upgrade (Hold-Press the -Volume and power button ) in this case I push ( power button and Press the -Volume )
after that tablet not open.
How to solve it.

Please help

Thankl you

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Hi

please make sure you connect your charger when you do the upgrade.also make sure there is only the update firmware in the micro sd card. also make sure the card is 1GB or more.

Asghar85

Jun 19, 2012
Dear you should must have to replace its bios because your bios 100% is crupted. I have faced that problem already, but now I have solve it by a Tablet Technician.

Asghar85

Jun 19, 2012
Hi,

About process upgrade (Hold-Press the -Volume and power button ) in this case I push ( power button and Press the -Volume )
after that tablet not open.
How to solve it.

Please help

Thankl you

Dear you should must have to replace its bios because your bios 100% is crupted. I have faced that problem already, but now I have solve it by a Tablet Technician.