Ainol Novo 7 Tornados Problem

Faizan91

Jul 2, 2012
Hey all, i just bought this new tablet : Ainol Novo 7 Tornados

Problem is , it is not charging above 77% or i think it is just showing that :S

how to solve this issue

and also since it is my 1st tablet, tell me what should i do 1st? should i need to upgrade or something ? :/

2cool4me4

Jun 29, 2012
This is a known problem with the old Tornados firmware.
I believe that you should update the firmware, there is a tutorial here, but I think that you might want to wait for someone else to chime in on the subject...

Faizan91

Jul 2, 2012
This is a known problem with the old Tornados firmware.
I believe that you should update the firmware, there is a tutorial here, but I think that you might want to wait for someone else to chime in on the subject...

okay mate i have installed the firmware, now what should i do?

the battery issue is resolved, but now all the things are gone,

the back button from the screen and also clock is gone , what to do to get it back ?

2cool4me4

Jun 29, 2012
I would take this to the same topic with the firmware update steps. Androidinabox.com seems to know a lot more about this than both of us do.

EDIT: It looks like you said you updated to both firmwares? Which one did you use last?

Last edited:

Faizan91

Jul 2, 2012
Its okay mate :)
all issues resolved but there is one thing thats bugging me :/

the sensor in my tablet is very sensitive, whenever i change the position of the tablet, other options or buttons are activated and opened
especially clock keeps coming up and down which is really irritating :(

2cool4me4

Jun 29, 2012
So, did the shop tell you what they did to get it working again? After getting a shiny new tablet with the same problems, I am wondering if it is really worth upgrading seeing the trouble that you and so many others have had.

Faizan91

Jul 2, 2012
The shop gave me the new piece and it is working fine, although i think wifi has some problem, not sure but i think....
because 2 days ago i was trying to use wifi, but the signals were not coming or may be tablet was not catching them properly....

Should i upgrade firmware or not?
BTW 4.0.4 is out...

Faizan91

Jul 2, 2012
Alrite i will wait for now... will think later if should upgrade or not...