Ainol Novo7 advanced 2 ...

Atsikitas

May 4, 2012
I have a bit of a problem. My wife's ainol novo7 advanced 2 seems to be getting hung up a lot. I have done a factory reset a few times already, and it is OK for a couple of days, and then it gets hung up on everything ... Internet browser, netflix, emails, games, even the home screen navigation is very slow and unresponsive. Any ideas on what I can do?

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
I have a bit of a problem. My wife's ainol novo7 advanced 2 seems to be getting hung up a lot. I have done a factory reset a few times already, and it is OK for a couple of days, and then it gets hung up on everything ... Internet browser, netflix, emails, games, even the home screen navigation is very slow and unresponsive. Any ideas on what I can do?

hi. have you tried contacting your supplier for upgrade information? failing this there are pages dedicated to firmware upgrades for most tablets on this or other forums. these are worth checking as they get updated quite regularly 7 you can see beforehand if any are causing difficulties such as what you are experiencing. try a search for updates for your device & see what you can find. i have done this several times in the search for a stable upgrade for my own tablet which, at the moment is working fine so i'm leaving it that way until necessary. good luck.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011

Hi Atsikitas,
Firmware upgrade may fix you problems, you can find the latest firmware of Ainol tablets(including Ainol novo 7 Advanced II) here: Latest Firmware for Ainol Novo 7 Series Tablets. | China Electronics Wholesale – Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China
hope this helps, good luck! :)

Atsikitas

May 4, 2012
Am I supposed to download this "internet download manager" to my pc, or to the tablet?