Alert: Junk Tablets Knightpad/iRulu,iSpirit Campus111=USA111=Pigpony=Satisfactionassu

galen

Oct 12, 2012
Alert: Junk tablets are being dumped on eBay by campus111 = usa111 = pigpony = satisfactionassured
under the brand names knightpad/iRulu,iSpirit
I'm contacting fellow victims who've been defrauded. Are you interested in fighting back?

I've been going through many of his seller accounts' negative feedbacks in order to find people who have been burned. Seller seems to delay shipping & distract buyers stating he will replace defective item or a refund is on the way. Once feedback time has lapsed he blocks the buyer. Buyer is stuck & eBay / PayPal won't allow a report. Seller also uses the 'seller is away' loophole setting to block complaints. eBay has rewarded the fraudster with Trusted Seller status. What you can do: Add to the ripoffreports website & report seller's tablets via eBay REPORT ITEM, COPYRIGHT counterfeit / bogus, enter text "see negative feedbacks"
Don't contact the Better Business Bureau because they have sold out; allowing use of BBB logo without membership.
Don't post any personal contact information or eBay will punish us instead.
You could bring up the topic in eBay community forums, but they tend to heavily censor complaints and may ban you.

Please add to this thread so we can gain momentum against this long time bad seller that eBay is protecting

Dear eBayers: if you received a message from me (secular-humanist) eBay is blocking me from responding to you.

PS also reference ripoffreports website for more info on seller

dagnamit

Dec 26, 2012
No No NO...Don't let this be so.
I bought two for xmas presents and one of them isn't working.
I've sent a message to campus111 waiting for a response at this time.

Jaime_G

Jan 4, 2013
No No NO...Don't let this be so.
I bought two for xmas presents and one of them isn't working.
I've sent a message to campus111 waiting for a response at this time.

Also I'm one of the victims of Campus111, USA111, or Jianwen Li.

Bought and paid for 3 cheap tablets for Christmas time frame at their Ebay store Campus111, and the seller communicated to me fake tracking numbers, and sent emails with a lot of apologies but never shipped the items to me.

After open a Ebay complaint, was shipped only 1 tablet.

Using such delivering number Ebay closed the case and I was ripped off with $178.01, which is the value of the two missing tablets.

Also the one I received, it's of poor quality and non-functional, since freezes very often.

Be aware of this dishonest seller of electronics. Don't be part of his long list of victims.

shinny3333

Dec 4, 2012
i also have been had with 3 junk tablets from urulu f117 from ohio ebay wont help and been emailing both ebay and satifactionassurred with no luck. stay far away from both very unhappy with both..

Also I'm one of the victims of Campus111, USA111, or Jianwen Li.
Bought and paid for 3 cheap tablets for Christmas time frame at their Ebay store Campus111, and the seller communicated to me fake tracking numbers, and sent emails with a lot of apologies but never shipped the items to me.

After open a Ebay complaint, was shipped only 1 tablet.

Using such delivering number Ebay closed the case and I was ripped off with $178.01, which is the value of the two missing tablets.

Also the one I received, it's of poor quality and non-functional, since freezes very often.

Be aware of this dishonest seller of electronics. Don't be part of his long list of victims.

mb2worlds

Jan 8, 2013
I also am a victim... I purchase one from Ebays "Daily Deals" , received it and after two days it wouldnt hold a charge. Have attempted to resolve this, as apparently it was faulty when shipped. I received one response and it didnt address how I could return it. Very frustrated that I didn't go with a name brand!!!

shinny3333

Dec 4, 2012
i also have been had by satisfactionassured and ebay dont buy dont buy dont buy....bought 4 tablets in april 2012 4 months later 3 of them went bad..just continued to go thru boot up process..tt ebay they wont do a thing been 5 months of emailing sattisfactionassured on ebay in ohio...terrible terrible customer service not answering emails after 5 months DONNA from sattisfactionassured ask me if i would be happy with a 15 % RESTOCKING FEE ABOUT 40 DOLLARS..DIDNT WANT TO GIVE THEM ANY MORE MONEY AFTER ALL THE HEADACHES BUT I THOUGHT MY KIDS WOULD LIKE ANOTHER TABLET...DONNA TELLS ME ITS 40 DOLLARS PER TABLET WTF I PAID 67 DOLLARS 4 MONTHS AGO AND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET SATISFACTIONASSURED AND EBAY TO HELP ME NO LUCK...THATS OVER 50% RESTOCKING FEE WHAT A JOKE THE TABLETS WERE 4 MONTHS OLD AND STILL UNDER IRULU 1 YR WARRANTY JOKE JOKE JOKE PLS STAY AWAY FROM SATISFACTIONASSURED IN OHIO AND I HOPE NO ONE HAS TO GO THRU WHAT I DID...

i
Alert: Junk tablets are being dumped on eBay by campus111 = usa111 = pigpony = satisfactionassured
I'm contacting fellow victims who've been defrauded. Are you interested in fighting back?

I've been going through many of his seller accounts' negative feedbacks in order to find people who have been burned. Seller seems to delay shipping & distract buyers stating he will replace defective item or a refund is on the way. Once feedback time has lapsed he blocks the buyer. Buyer is stuck & eBay / PayPal won't allow a report. Seller also uses the 'seller is away' loophole setting to block complaints. eBay has rewarded the fraudster with Trusted Seller status. What you can do: Add to the ripoffreports website & report seller's tablets via eBay REPORT ITEM, COPYRIGHT counterfeit / bogus, enter text "see negative feedbacks"
Don't contact the Better Business Bureau because they have sold out; allowing use of BBB logo without membership.
You could bring up the topic in eBay community forums, but they tend to heavily censor complaints and may ban you.

Please add to this thread so we can gain momentum against this long time bad seller that eBay is protecting

Dear eBayers: if you received a message from me (secular-humanist) eBay is blocking me from responding to you.

desertlover

Jul 17, 2013
Uh, oh. I bought from them, Received the unit, it just won't boot up after several days. I thought I read fairly good reviews on it at Amazon, so thought I'd give it a try....first tablet. They have been communicating with me, but we do not have it resolved.

RamTX

Nov 13, 2015
Here another victim of Campus111
my lost is about us170

i originally purchased a 7 inches tablets that came defective, i told that to the seller and told me did not had the same model , the stupid offered me an inferior product, in wich head can be the idea of exchange a defective product by an inferior one, you either replace it by the same or a better one in order to compensate, which btw is what a serious reseller do...

wel.. i ended up paying 30 bucks for the nexone since the seller supposedly didn't have the replace... the replace also is deffective, with broken microusb... now it does want to exchange, it offered me a ridiculous discount and with me paying the shipping.....

this seller must be taken down for stealing and very irresponsible selling practices

mannhowe

Nov 1, 2016

mannhowe

Nov 1, 2016
Thank you SO much for posting this everyone. I bought a tablet for my 5 yr old son 10 months ago from amazon it was a Irulu and the screen stopped working. So I contacted them to see about my 1 year replacement and they said you can get a new one at 50%. I thought hey why not its worth it , get a new one for my son for Christmas. Then I thought hum seems sketchy that they want me to send money through paypal? To some email address that I don’t know. So I googled it and BOOM brought me here. Thank you so much as a single mom I can’t afford to be ripped off like that.