all new to me

bertst

Oct 9, 2012
hello i just started to use and work with android longtime windows user like to build comps from when 985 cps 66was the fates thing out lol windows 3.1 was on 5 discets any way im in atlanta GA i have a view sonic vb730 that was junck almost made my think that android was trash until lately i got freelander pd10 monster phone with ICS and a star n800 china phone also with ICS love both have worked great so far i have tried covers all was well until i tried to add keyboards im also waitting for a 10.1 inch tablet from china with jellybean and a 5 inch I9200 cell also with jellybean pssss i hate ipod i would carry a desktop on my back before a ipad i just hope that they go the way IBM did when they did micro conections and choked on it becouse afer market was cheaper and all over the place lol

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi bert, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets and glad you didn't give up on Android after your first experience with it.:) It's nice to have you here with us as a member of the forum. Enjoy your Androids and the forum!