Allwinner A10 , problem with my G-sensor

issam80

Jul 25, 2012
Hi Everyone

I have an All winner 10 .. 10.1" screen running Android 4.0.4

If you rotate the screen, the display changes from portrait to landscape normally , but 90 % of the games won’t respond to the pad being tilted, like racing games or temple Run .

Does anyone know why?

Regards,

8125Omnimax

Jul 27, 2012
Hi Everyone

I have an All winner 10 .. 10.1" screen running Android 4.0.4

If you rotate the screen, the display changes from portrait to landscape normally , but 90 % of the games won’t respond to the pad being tilted, like racing games or temple Run .

Does anyone know why?

Regards,

Go into SETTINGS > DISPLAY > Accelerometer coordinate system > then select "Default coordinate system".

hit the back key and you should be all set. test out Temple Run after to make sure its playable

the "special coordinate system" is for older games and apps, and by default is selected.

issam80

Jul 25, 2012
Thanks for your reply , it already "Default coordinate system" and i tried the other option "Special coordinate system , to support other games" . and also didnt work :( . maybe cause my android is 4.0.4 version 1.4 , so these games are not compatible with the new sensor version ?

issam80

Jul 25, 2012
Thanks for your reply , it already "Default coordinate system" and i tried the other option "Special coordinate system , to support other games" . and also didnt work :( . maybe cause my android is 4.0.4 version 1.4 , so these games are not compatible with the new sensor version ?

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
There are some games that just dont work that way. I have 4 tablets and 1 IPad2 and on all of them Angry Birds only works in landscape mode, none on any tablet or phone will work in portrait.
This is by game design not a issue on the tablet, so you may be seeing the same thing, and if this is the case with you like with Angry Birds there is nothing you can do about it.