Allwinner A13 Tablet Battery issue

yl54019

Dec 9, 2012
Got the AllWinner A13 7" tablet, it was working in the beginning and the battery suddenly unable to charge. Contacted McBub customer service and exchanged emails for over a month. All the customer service staff saying they make little profit on these tablets and unable to help me on the battery issue. At one point the customer service ask me to fix the battery issue with local vendor while my tablet is still under the 12 months warranty. What a disappointment with this company....and the tablet battery die so fast(less than 5 months).

foxguard

Dec 11, 2012
Hey Dude, I feel your pain. I have similar experience with their customer service on the same AllWinner tablet battery issue. I even have local vendor to replaced the battery. The tablet still does not charge and unable to power up on the replacement battery. The local vendor demonstrated the replacement battery had power, it is the tablet issue. McBub is bad business with worst customer service.....

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Hi, I am very sorry for your unpleasant experiences on the tablets. Please give me your order numbers, and I will try my best to solve your problems. thanks