Almost decided! Just one last thing

jethro96

Oct 4, 2012
I have been doing my research on tablets and I am thinking that the pipo M3 is the best way to go. I'm looking at tablets near the $200 range. I would just like some suggestions of similar tablets so i can make a compare and see if this is really what I want. I would also like to know anybodies opinion that owns a pipo, how it performs ect...

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
I have been doing my research on tablets and I am thinking that the pipo M3 is the best way to go. I'm looking at tablets near the $200 range. I would just like some suggestions of similar tablets so i can make a compare and see if this is really what I want. I would also like to know anybodies opinion that owns a pipo, how it performs ect...

Hi jethro96, the Pipo M3 is a good choice, very good 10 inch tablet PC, and it's in short supply among the market right now, but we have it in stock for immediate shipment, it's for only $219.90 shipped in our site, welcome to order! :)

sccian

Oct 15, 2012
How about BeanTab B1?i found someone recommend this one.The price is $198.38.You can campare.