Amazon Appstore account on two android tablets?

sa2

Oct 7, 2011
I recently purchased two Vizio tablets. They work fine, but I am curious on installing an app on two devices using the same account. My situation is basically I want to download a couple Dr. Seuss books from the Amazon Appstore for Android, and then using the same account re-download again on the other tablet. I don't want to pirate or do anything wrong, its just that I have one son 2 1/2 years old and sometimes he's with me, and sometimes with my wife, and he loves those books. Is this possible?

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
yes it is possible. I also do this, although in my case it is so I have a copy of something on my phone and something on my tablet. I would say as long as you are not giving the purchased items to other people, but you are simply using it in different places it is up to you if this is piracy or not. Either way, you can login to your account from more than one device simultaneously.

Cyclertoo

Sep 25, 2011
If you are using Amazon Kindle your account books can be accessed on your computer, tablet, or Kindle. All legally.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum

sa2

Oct 7, 2011
Hey,
I appreciate all the help and advise.
Sa2

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum