An app dissapeared in the my app list

monkeysmommie

Feb 12, 2012
Hello all. I am new to the Android world and was wondering if someone would be abke to help me. In the Android Market one of my apps have dissapeared on my list, I am still able to use the app from my home screen. When I search for the app in the Android Market it comes up with the little "open" button but there is nothing else that I can do. Please help, I think I have to either delete and redownload the market or find a way to log out so I can reset, thank you

monkeysmommie

Feb 12, 2012
The open button works as well as the app but the icon for the app has dissapeared in my app list in the android market. I know that there has been an update because the display picture of the app has a valentines day picture and mine still has christmas. Can you help?

Sent from my GT-P7500R using Android Tablet Forum

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
There are a few places you can check. Do you have a Downloads icon on your tablet? Check there first. It should show you everything you have downloaded even if you have uninstalled them. There is the Apps in the upper right hand corner as well as the +. I am guessing you did not find your app on these. You might also find it in your file directory. Hope one of these helps!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Android Tablet Forum

monkeysmommie

Feb 12, 2012
I figured it out. Thank you so much for your help. What I did is I logged onto the web version of the android market and redownloaded the app and now it is appearing in my app lists. Again thank you :)

Sent from my GT-P7500R using Android Tablet Forum