android 2.1 tablet driver

miker

Oct 3, 2010
I have been trying for over 3 weeks to find appropriate drivers with no success I am afraid.Tried manufacturer and supplier. If you do find an answer could you let me know. See my thread below.

Folks still trying to resolve this problem getting nowhere fast. tried the hiapad site cant see usb drivers etc. These are the messages I get when plugging into my laptop or PC

. I keep getting the message ‘ Found Telechips USB device’ then ‘Problems occurred during installation your device may not work properly’. 3 drives appear in ‘my computer’ but if click on these it states ‘please insert disc in drive’ and ‘Windows is unable to access’.Additional message I get in Vista is ‘please insert disk that came with your Android Eclair’ .Any ideas ??

Oct 11, 2010
I am frustrated to, I found drivers "Android usb windows.zip" And a "Android usb.inf" that u repace with the orignal in the zip. So google them I still can't see sd card only one folder on the internal memory called dcim .

nettieh

Jun 3, 2011
I am looking for usb driver as well for my tablet this certainly is frustrating any of u that posted did u ever come across a driver??

If you did please make post thanks much.
Nettieh