Android Girl from germany here...

AndroidGirl85

Mar 12, 2012
Hello everyone
I am a 26 year old female from germany. Since I have a Samsung Galaxy Phone with Android I am totally in love with that system...
So I ordered a tablet with ICS from china and its great as well. I am here to share knowledge & news on Android and the tablet.
Also friendships are welcome anytime....
For a girl I always had a large interest in technical things, not usually maybe, but everyone should follow his or her interests no matter what anyone says....
Happy time for everyone here and feel free to contact me....I dont bite!

Yours Verena

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
Hi Verena

Welcome to to the forum.

I am sure you will hook up with Gloria and Barskin. They also have for women bizare interests :)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Verena,
Congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. I'm glad to hear you're so happy with your tablet and Android and are looking forward to sharing knowledge with others. That's why the forum is here and why it works so well. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. Enjoy the forum and your new tablet!
Spider