Android market not available in my country?

Lingda

Mar 15, 2012
Every time i go to download an app on my new android tablet (3.1) It says not available in your country. I Bought it of amazon uk and am using it abroad. It seams silly that im unable to download anything at all. What can i do to get round this, can i add a british debit card or bank account or what? Anyone got any ideas? I've never used android before.

robot-640x480.jpg

Sorry, commercial links are not allowed in signatures or visitor messages. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slimshady

Feb 19, 2012
After i read your thread i can understand this is not android market not avaiable issue.
Probably you may try to download app that created a filer using geo location. Most of the time those filters create apps developers not Google. There are few methods to overcome regional filters/restrictions. You can use "Market unlocking" applications like market unlocker, but it require root access. Other method is setup a VPN connection (need to use paid service) but apps developer created restrictions using carrier, you can't unblock it using a VPN connection. But first method good for unblock carrier filters. Also you can download any filter free app to computer using Real APK lecher.

How To Fix, Solve "This Item Cannot Be Installed In Your Device's Country" Issue And Download Apps.

How To Download Play Store Android Apps APK Package Files To A Computer Free.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.evanhe.marketunlocker&hl=en

Thanks!

Last edited: