Android OS2.2

armymom

Oct 30, 2012
I purchased the Android tablet for my granddaughter's birthday. Nothing fancy, but fun for her to play games on. However, after charging it, I powered it on and it is stuck on a screen that says Pingtab. I have pressed the menu screen, turned it on and off and hit the reset and still, nothing. How do I get it to the menu screen? Please help so I can load some of her favorite games before her birthday. Thank you!

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
You should search the manual (if it has one) or Google how to factory reset your device. This is usually accomplished by holding a combination of buttons such as Vol+ and power while turning the device on. Then select the option to restore the tablet from any menu that pops up.

armymom

Oct 30, 2012
Thank you, I will try to Google it. I also pressed the power button and the volume + button simultaneously but no success. Thank you for your response.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Thank you, I will try to Google it. I also pressed the power button and the volume + button simultaneously but no success. Thank you for your response.

You have to be powered off and press and hold both through the entire boot up (if it starts normally at some point it didn't work). It might also be power and Vol- or press and hold all three buttons. Different devices have different combinations. Good luck :)