Android Tablet Recommendations?

dpakrr

Feb 8, 2011
hey guys, my dad's birthday is coming up and i figured that a tablet would be of great use to him and would make a great gift as well.

im a student, working 10 hours a week part time, so dont have much money. i would appreciate it if you guys could recommend me some android tablets, for preferably less than 200 bucks and having the following:

- android 2.2 (if there are only android 2.1 for below 200 bucks, then can you please recommend tablets which have the potential to be upgraded to 2.2)
- screen size of 7" or 8" or 9.7" (i had a look at some of the 10" and 10.2" ones and they kinda look ugly, since their frames look oversized)
- capacitive screen (again if there are only resistive screens for less than 200 bucks, then can u please recommend ones which have a slightly more sensitive screen than usual)
- decent processor and RAM (personally i would prefer atleast 500MHz and 512mb, but i would settle for anything which you advice is quick enough)

my dad wont be playing too many games ofcourse. as long as it meets the above requirements and is good enough for checking emails, facebook, general internet browsing and maybe come document reading and creation. preferably with minimal lag

thanks for your time. :)