Androidinabox.com ?

takakunai

Mar 23, 2012
Hi I'm a newbie from Japan.

I just bought 2 Onda Vi10 Elite tablets from androidinabox.com on Thursday, 22nd March 2012.
I chose optimized packaging and expedited shipping which cost me extra dollars.

In their website (on that day), they stated that they will shipped the item within 24 hours.
Now, they've changed it to 1-2 business days.. huhu..

After signing up, androidinabox.com allows you to check your order status.
On Monday, 26th March 2012, my order is still "processing".
When I proposed to cancel my order, they gave me an invalid DHL tracking number.

After a while, I received an email a different DHL tracking number, but still invalid :(

According to them, my tablets should arrived 3-6 days from the shipment date.

It has been a week, but now still resolving the tracking issue with Bonnie Liu of androidinabox.com.

I really hope to get my tablets soon.

takakunai

Mar 23, 2012
Update:

Androidinabox.com finally told me that they actually sent my tablets via EMS and not DHL.
I am finally able to track my tablets.

Date/TimeLocationActivity
2012-03-26 18:34:00TONGCHENG Posting
2012-03-27 09:18:00TCSDGYY Despatch from Sorting Center
2012-03-28 10:08:06WUHAN Arrival at Sorting Center
2012-03-28 14:42:22WUHAN Despatch from Sorting Center

takakunai

Mar 23, 2012
I received my tablets today on 2nd April 2012.
I paid an extra $3.99 for "Optimized Packaging", but they gave me a sheet of bubble wrap. :mad:WTH!
$Androidinabox packaging and screen defective.jpg
One of my ONDA Vi10 screen is defective with two horizontal lines across the screen.:(

Here's what's on the androidinabox.com website about their return policy.

Q:What is the process to replace faulty product?
A:To return faulty product, please fill out an RMA. Instructions can be found on RMA form. Return the faulty product/s together with the completed RMA form. Androidinabox.com cannot accept returned goods without a completed RMA form being included with the returned Goods.

Guess what? The RMA form cannot be access. :mad::mad::mad:

takakunai

Mar 23, 2012
I called androidinabox office to complain about my faulty tablets and they were very supportive.
I am going to return my tablets and get a refund as accordance to their 30 days money back guarantee.
They send me a different address from their main address to return the product.
Tomorrow morning I will post them the defective tablets.
Here is what andoidinabox emailed me:

According to the reply from our supplier, you're expected to send back the package. Here are some tips for return the items.

1. Please read our Exceptions and Exclusions policy on the product page carefully before sending your package back.

2. To return, simply ship it back to the following address in its original packing. Please send the package back with the Post or any other methods to ensure the shipping cost under $30. And also attach the receipt of the shipping cost so that we can arrange the refund for you.

Recipient: Xudong Jing

55 Zhenhua Rd.
Room 456
Futian District, Shenzhen
Guangdong, China

Postcode:

It was the unexpected issue, we had the test before the shipment, but this batch of the item do not show up this problem for the first time. We have received the withdraw notice from our supplier of this batch yesterday and been told this problem was resolved. Maybe it's too late to tell you this issue, but I think the customers have the rights to know what happened and how this issue has been solved.

Please feel free if you need a replacement of these tablets, we will send you the package with express and the shipping cost will be also on our account. Hope this can help.

Sorry again for any inconvenience and your kind support is very much appreciated.

takakunai

Mar 23, 2012
Update:

I had my tablets sent back to androidinabox by sea because the Japanese law prohibit sending item containing Lithium (battery cells) by air.

After a month it arrived in China. Ms Bonny Liu of androidinabox contacted me to confirm the refund.

A few days ago, they gave me a full refund through my paypal account. :D

I am very pleased with their service.

My final verdict:
Androidinabox is a good vendor. I would buy from them the next time I want to get a China tablet.
I highly recommend them, just be careful with any China tablets.

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
Update:

I had my tablets sent back to androidinabox by sea because the Japanese law prohibit sending item containing Lithium (battery cells) by air.

After a month it arrived in China. Ms Bonny Liu of androidinabox contacted me to confirm the refund.

My final verdict:
Androidinabox is a good vendor. I would buy from them the next time I want to get a China tablet.

Hi tatakunai, thanks for your appreciation of our service, looking forward your next buying :)

borapeterc

Oct 10, 2012
Check before buy.
Update:

My final verdict:

Last edited: