AndroidTablets.net Site Redesign Discussion Thread

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009
As you may have noticed we recently completely redesigned the site as well as upgraded to the latest version of vBulletin that was available. There are some bug fixes in this release so we are excited about that, including some fixes to the Editor.

We are still tweaking a ton of things, so if you notice something that needs to be fixed, changed, etc. Please let us know. If you spot a bug, etc... we want to know about it in this thread.

Thanks for your patience and your feedback!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009
Thanks Sue, if you have any questions/comments/critics or suggestions, we are all ears!

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
I like it very much, specially the speed! The old one was almost making me go away from the forum. lol

Is there a way to pick personal colors? The only thing I miss is that the old one was "darker". I think the new theme is too bright.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009
I like it very much, specially the speed! The old one was almost making me go away from the forum. lol

Is there a way to pick personal colors? The only thing I miss is that the old one was "darker". I think the new theme is too bright.

There is only one skin to choose from right now. In the future once we work out all the bugs we may be able to do a "dark" version of the skin as well.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I can just barely make out the indicator for "You have a post in this thread". The indicator needs to be a much brighter color.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
With your activity level i think you can just assume you have a reply in EVERY thread...

Sent from my Flashback 10.0 using Android Tablet Forum

Last edited by a moderator:

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009
I can just barely make out the indicator for "You have a post in this thread". The indicator needs to be a much brighter color.

Can you cut and paste the URL to the indicator image, so I can see which one your talking about?

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009
OK, 19 images had to be modified :( --- please do a hard refresh and you should see the new images. Little people instead of the light arrow.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
That would be great. As Peter pointed out, I'm afraid I might miss one accidentally.:cool: