Angry Birds Space no longer works on my 7127

Odd_Bob

Dec 18, 2011
I bought this game a couple of days after it came out on Amazon, but for the last few months I've been resisting updates because my progress gets wiped every time I update. A couple days ago I finally updated because I heard about the new features in the game, but now when I start it I just get a black screen. I can't do anything with it, and have to hit the reset button with a pin to restart my Kyros and get control back. I've deleted and re-downloaded a couple of times, but get the same result every time. It worked fine until this last update, so I don't know what, if anything, I can do about it. Has anyone else had this problem? Any ideas what I can do?

Thanks.

Pallipoiss13

Jun 23, 2012
Damn, why did you waste your money on that xD?? It is free on the Android Market!
On Amazon Market, go to you Apps>Manage Apps>Downloaded Apps>Angry Birds Star Wars>Uninstall updates
If that didn't work, just reinstall app or uninstall the last update

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Damn, why did you waste your money on that xD?? It is free on the Android Market!
Not everyone likes ads, and the free versions of the games in the Angry Birds series all have them. Thus I can understand why he would want to pay for Angry Birds.

Pallipoiss13

Jun 23, 2012
Not everyone likes ads, and the free versions of the games in the Angry Birds series all have them. Thus I can understand why he would want to pay for Angry Birds.

Well true, but you can just install a pirated apk from the internetor get one from a chinese black market

Odd_Bob

Dec 18, 2011
I paid for the app because I wanted to support the developer of a game I enjoy(ed) and lose the ads. I don't think 99 cents is really out of line for something like that.

As for trying different versions, I did that already. I even tried a couple I got through "alternate means" that were of an earlier revision that I know should have worked. All give me a black screen and lock up my tablet until I manually reset.

I think the new Amazon market app is the culprit. Angry Birds worked fine before the update, and the current version of the marketplace runs like crap on my Coby. Incredibly laggy and unresponsive compared to before. I don't suppose anyone knows where I could find a copy of an earlier version, maybe?

Last edited: