Angry Birds

barcode

Oct 22, 2010
Hello everyone,

I was looking to buy one of these aPads..... One of the most imp reasons I want to buy this as a gift for my sister is so she can play angry birds. Do you have any clue if angry birds for android would work on these?

eBay India: Google Android Tablet Netbook PC aPad MID 7" UMPC iCOD (item 160495927521 end time 19-Nov-2010 11:00:00 IST)

eBay India: Best Quality 7" Touch APad(Android 2) with Cam&WIFI (item 280576124607 end time 23-Oct-2010 15:33:25 IST)

Is there a favorite apad in the forum that I should look at? Any indians here? :)

Look forward to participate in the community once I get my apad!

cheers

shoamb

Oct 23, 2010
i know that in smartphnes there is angry birds in the market but im not sure about in tablets

tecman11

Dec 10, 2010
I have a 2.1 android tablet wi-fi,angry birds works but all the scoring only shows white box's. anyone know a fix for this?

wmwinn

Aug 22, 2010
I also have a 2.1 android tablet. Angry Birds is a lot of fun to play.... but the text doesn't show up! Just empty white boxes.

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
Ironically... my Augen Gentouch78 (Android 2.1 - Eclair) is able to play AngryBirds.. and also displays the square boxes. I Emailed AugenUS about it.. not reply yet. It's quite frustrating. It's probably a limitation of the video, although this tablet is suppose to be able to play 720 video.

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
As for right now, TCC8902 is not fully compatible with Angry Birds. ZT180 works though.

Other ones that wont work: VIA WM8505, Rockchip RK2808, Rockchip RK2818. Maybe more.

OffWorld

Oct 5, 2010
Yep, M701-R shows the white boxes - but the game IS actually playable (and quite addictive!). There is probably something missing or set incorrectly in the OpenGL stuff when they built the firmware. Part of the problem might be how Rovio wrote the game in the first place, though. There's more than one way to create transparency effects. I've seen the white blocks before on games using "Mask Blending" instead of "Alpha Blending" for transparency, but I don't know which the game actually uses. I've also heard that the .apk hasn't been optimized (zipaligned), which can lead to performance issues.

Unfortunately the "Android Feedback" thread for the game over at Rovio got hijacked by iOS-Fanboy-Android-Haters.

keawe

Mar 27, 2011
Hello everyone I got a pandigital tablet but I can't find anywhere to download angrybirds and I stay getting frustrated does anyone know where I can download or if I gotto buy it or what??? HELP ME
Thankyou hawaiiangirl here.