- Dec 5, 2011
Google has announced their new music streaming service today at Google I/O. The music service will come as part of Google Play Music, and gets a subscription tag called 'All Access.' Some of the great features you get with All Access:
- Immediate and instant access to millions of tracks and Albums
- Recommended Playlists
- Featured lists and genre's
- Can be accessed via Browser, PC, Tablet, and Smartphone
- Turn your listening/artist preference into your own 'radio station'
- Ability to skip, move and delete tracks from your 'radio station'
The service is launching today in the US with a FREE 30-day trial. Following the trial, the service will cost just $9.99 per month, but if you try out the service before June 30th, Google will give you full access for only $7.99/month.