Another Newbie..

TXKat

May 3, 2012
Greetings!

Another Newbie from the southern USA.

I'm here to get the most out of my tablets as I'm clueless of sorts, but not (totally) computer illiterate. :cool: I want to get the biggest bang for my buck and need suggestions/apps/etc.

I've a Xoom I love, but still learning and was given a new WM8650 that gives me fits, but seems like it has potential. :confused: The WM8650 is the biggest reason I found this group! (Yay!)

Will help where I can but know this...I'll probably drive ya'll nuts with questions for a bit. And for that, I'll apologize in advance!
;)

My first question is about Uberoid, so off to find the appropriate thread...

Cheers!!!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Greetings to you as well TXKat, nice to have you with us. Welcome to Android Tablets and congratulations on the tablets. For now, leaving the Xoom alone and doing your experimenting on the WM8650 seems like a no brainer.:rolleyes: Glad to hear you love the Xoom and are looking forward to helping folks when you can. That's what makes this forum work as well as it does. For help/information with the Xoom, just click this link to the Motorola Tablets forum and also check out Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum For the WM8650, we've got the WonderMedia Based forum, so you're pretty well covered here. Enjoy those tablets and the forum!:cool: