Another wifi problem

madfryer

Jun 15, 2012
We have just bough a mid 2.3 android tablet. We have a laptop and a desktop computer already so we do have virginmedia router - I would like to use this for my midi but it seems to want a password - which one there are several at the back of the router or do I use another :(
Kind regards
Sandra:confused:

JonsZX2SR

Jan 30, 2012
If the WiFi is password protected, then you need to use the password.I am not familiar with that router. You may be able to change the password or make it open (no password) from a setup screen?

Do you connect the laptop via WiFi or using an ethernet cable ? Is you connect wirelessly, then you would use the same wireless router name and password as the laptop. If no password is in use (open network connection) just choose the router name and leave the password blank.

Do you use the tablet at remote locations (Barnes & Noble, Starbucks, local cafe or restaurant, etc.) ?? If you already do this, the login procedure at home should be similar.

madfryer

Jun 15, 2012
Thankyou
They was a password to the wifi router eventually it is now working after a day or so. Its a good tablet but the battery soon runs down. Thankyou for your reply