Antivirus?

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
AVG and AVAST both seem to be rated very high in windows world, most people I know use one or the other. They should make a good choice for tablet users as well.

Sent from my Coby MID7065 using Android Tablet

edap

Dec 12, 2012
I've been using the AVG virus protection software app since I purchased my tablet almost nine months ago and have found it to be a consistent and dependable performer. No problems.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Lookout has actually warned me about 2 apps. Not because they were infections but because of possible privacy issues. The apps weren't important enough to keep and it offered to uninstall them. I trust it.

xboxexpert

Developer
Aug 19, 2013
Can someone important explain to me how this relates to Sero 7 development? btw, I use Symantec Endpoint Protection, lol

MISRy

Sep 4, 2011
Sorry it took so long, Server hell at work you know...

To tell the truth I was not of the impression that every thread in the forum had to be exclusively focused on development. In fact I was assuming the opposite. That we could have threads such as this one where one could ask a simple question about our device and not have to worry about raising the ire of the entire, worldwide, development community.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Sorry it took so long, Server hell at work you know...

That we could have threads such as this one where one could ask a simple question about our device

I pretty much had that in mind as well.