Any Chinese available??

dan624

Feb 13, 2012
:mad::confused:Since I haven't been able to recieve any responses to initial request to help get English on my tablet (from Chinese) the seller thought I should get someone of Chinese descent to translate for me. I suppose this is not an option I would have considered as I don't know any Chinese. Since I live in Pennsylvania the seller told me there were a lot of Chinese in the state; I just wondered if he expected them to follow me around and translate whenever I wanted to use my tablet? I will be mailing it back tomorrow, let's hope some Chinese man/woman/child will need one.............dan

asthon

May 9, 2011
Hi dan, you have a tablet? If the first is yes continue reading. Android or winMob? It is Your first digital device? ( i expect a "no" to the last answer) if. The answer. Is yes. PM me WE'LL work together to post
Some. Helpfull information.
Enviado desde mi V9 usando Tapatalk

dan624

Feb 13, 2012
Asthon............thank you for your kind offer but I mailed my tablet back to the seller this afternoon. I only had a short time before I could not return it, and, with a previous lack of responses, I gave it up as a lost cause. I did not want to lose my payment and hope you understand; best of luck in your endeavors..........buenos suerte.............dan