Anyone download wallpaper from 4walled?

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011
I have tried to download wallpaper from 4walled using dolphinehd on my nook. I can't seem to save the image from the site. I can save other images from other sites. Anyone had these problems before???? Thank!!

chris30673

Feb 4, 2011
I have run into that a couple other places. I usually just save the image, and then goto the gallery and pick the wallpaper that way.

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011
I have run into that a couple other places. I usually just save the image, and then goto the gallery and pick the wallpaper that way.

But for some reason my old broweser is trying to save the, .png file. I need to associated png with a image app, anyone know hoe to do this?

chris30673

Feb 4, 2011
Just tried it with Dolphin browser and when i try to save it, it comes up as a jpg. What browser are you using?

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011
I'm using Dolphin hd. How are you saving? Do you hold your finger on the picture? When mine downloads a icon of the old browser pops up and it takes a capture of the black screen where you search for images.

chris30673

Feb 4, 2011
yeah...just ran into the same issues. when I check the gallery it shows up blank. I tried changing it for jpg to png files and got the same results. Yeah, I clicked on the pic, and then did a long press to bring up the options, and then saved it, but nothing is being saved.

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011
That is so odd!! They have some nice wallpaper. Maybe someone else can figure it out.

chris30673

Feb 4, 2011
I got it to work using the opera browser, so give that one a try

Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum

chris30673

Feb 4, 2011
I did a specific search for something, and found an image. It brought it up in the second tab, and then I clicked on the image to make it larger. Did the long press to save it to downloads folder. Went into my file manager (the one that comes with CM7), long press on that, and click on the gallery tab and it pulls it up for me

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011
I have no problems saving 4walled images with opera but.......it won't advance to the next page. Dolphine hd only saves as a html file and it will advace to the next page. Does anyone know how to set dolphine hd to save as like you would in windows?? I can't find it if it does.

Sue7M3

Staff member
Jan 2, 2011
You can always save it on your PC and email it to your NC, or if you have Dropbox, just drop it in there. :)