Anyone porting Jellybean to the D II Pad (1.2 Ghz version)?

netizenmt

Nov 12, 2011
I was wondering if anyone has purchased the newest model of the D2Pad called the D2-721? It comes with JellyBean and otherwise the specs seem to be very much the same as the DII Pad 1.2 Ghz version. If we could get a firmware dump, perhaps one of our ROM geniuses could take a stab at porting it over for those of us with the older DII Pad? I'll be watching for it! ;)

rhg135

Oct 26, 2012
It pains me to say this, but I was working on this. Sadly, I have moved on, I now have an n7 and am working on the optimus slider. Still it is not too hard and a good starting point is github.com/ugers for cm10.1.

Subfightr

May 10, 2013
Hey Rhg135... What if we D2-721 users were to use your D201209Bxxxxx rom? ... Brick? I couldnt if I wanted to at the moment. I have it rooted and google play installed n all that Jazz but I can not get a Recovery installed on it. I dont understand the lingo :( Rarely are these Pads referred to by their version D2-711, D2-712 etc , its by like.. A10 and D209 I wouldnt know if that was mine or not.

Any Luck on your end netizenmt? It appears someone got CM9 for Coby 8042 to run on their D2 here http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/coby-generation-3-development/46340-cm9-coby-8042-a.html And then there is this mess which is supposed to help us.. I dont know which one to choose [rom] Unofficial CyanogenMod 10 for many AllWinner A10 tablets - xda-developers Good Luck Buddy. If I get anywhere I'll let ya know, u do the same ok?