Apple Composite TV Out for Samsung Galaxt Tab ??

Raza_Ali

Nov 20, 2010
Is it possible to use the Apple Composite TV Out cable with Samsung Galaxy Tab for TV out purpose because both share the 30 pins connectors??

vferrari

Dec 4, 2010
Not sure why you are asking unless you have one already, and if so why don't you try it out and let us know. If you don't already have one, the Samsung Galaxay Tab composite video cable can be bought for around $15 from reputable online retailers which is probably cheaper than the apple cable you are considering and you know it will work. Just a thought. My similar experience with an ipod composite video output cable with a 3.5mm plug was that it was incompatible with the 3.5mm video output jack of my non-apple (Creative) multimedia player but the generic compatible video cable/connector would work in my Creative player as well as my Insignia multimedia player. I suppose Apple pretty much avoids industry standard configurations on accessories so that they can sell more apple-branded vs. apple incompatible generic no-name brand accessories that otherwise use industry standard configurations for wide compatibility. Just an unsubstantiated personal opinion.

Last edited: