Apps Won't Download

pastordanreed

Dec 25, 2013
My daughter got a new stealth this morning for Christmas and was doing great.... However she was loading about 25 apps at once and the tablet froze. Once it was reset we re-entered the Wi-Fi pass code and now the apps say they are downloading but never load. You can go online and browse but will not down load anything.. please help

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

There is a difference between downloading and installing and they are separate processes. If you tap on the notification area do you not see a down arrow indicating something is being downloaded?

When you say reset, did you mean factory data reset?

Where are you trying to install the apps from?

btw: one at a time is better unless they are updates for apps and even then I'm not certain I would try doing all that many all at once.

pastordanreed

Dec 25, 2013
We reset and we also factory reset. The apps on the store page act as if they are downloading but never actually get to the point of installing. For example I go to the store app and try to down load Netflix and it ask if I want to down load I hit next and the blue line moves as if it is downloading however it never finished and also during this process you can go to downloads app and it does not appear in there.