Are Redtabletpc.com and SpeMall.com the same company?

corgi1

Apr 26, 2012
This is odd. I am interested in purchasing a new tablet and have been checking out both Redtabletpc and SpeMall to see what is available and in stock. The two websites look different and have some same brand and some different brand tablets. I first browsed to spemall.com. I wanted to verify availability on a specific tablet so I clicked on the LIVE CHAT button on SpeMall's website. It indicated that live chat was not available right now and displayed a form for me to enter my contact info and question into. I entered the question and submitted it.

Next I browsed over to redtabletpc.com. I also wanted to check availability on a tablet and clicked on their CHAT button. The window that opened was exactly the same form as the one I had just filled out at spemall.com. I filled in the form and submitted my question to Redtabletpc. Within a few minutes I recieved two emails from the same email address/domain ([email protected]). The ticket number for my question to SpeMall.com was #100035 and the ticket number for my question to Redtabletpc was #100036. It appears that both websites use the same live chat feature. Are they the same company running two websites selling tablets or maybe they both use the same chat system?

As a test I browsed to the McBub.com website and checked to see if they had a live chat feature. They do, I clicked on it and the McBub live chat is a different system.

Last edited:

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
They are different companies. You have to realise that it is chinese time and may be out of working hours. As for chat, I don't know but I doubt it is same, both companies are supporting vendors on this forum & have good reputations for honest reliable trading. The reason they have similar tablets is they pick best chinese companies to supply them. I have had good dealings with redtabletpc.com & therefore trust & favour them. I have found them helpful & have had no problems at all with them. There are others out there I cannot say the same for. I have read many tales of woeful service or lengthy waits for items promised to be in stock when theyre not, items going missing in post etc. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good cheap tablet & shipping choices are available to suit pocket or speed & reliability. Personally I would ship via dhl(fast, inexpensive & reliable) they have good special offers and deals covering all sizes and prices of tablet. Always well worth looking at in my opinion.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
This is odd. I am interested in purchasing a new tablet and have been checking out both Redtabletpc and SpeMall to see what is available and in stock. The two websites look different and have some same brand and some different brand tablets. I first browsed to spemall.com. I wanted to verify availability on a specific tablet so I clicked on the LIVE CHAT button on SpeMall's website. It indicated that live chat was not available right now and displayed a form for me to enter my contact info and question into. I entered the question and submitted it.

Next I browsed over to redtabletpc.com. I also wanted to check availability on a tablet and clicked on their CHAT button. The window that opened was exactly the same form as the one I had just filled out at spemall.com. I filled in the form and submitted my question to Redtabletpc. Within a few minutes I recieved two emails from the same email address/domain ([email protected]). The ticket number for my question to SpeMall.com was #100035 and the ticket number for my question to Redtabletpc was #100036. It appears that both websites use the same live chat feature. Are they the same company running two websites selling tablets or maybe they both use the same chat system?

As a test I browsed to the McBub.com website and checked to see if they had a live chat feature. They do, I clicked on it and the McBub live chat is a different system.

Hi corgi1, we're not the same company, welcome to our site, you can live chat with our staff now, as that was midnight in China, sorry to bring you so much troublesome. If there's anything of your interest, you can also send us an email, or leave us a message on our Facebook Page, and you can also send me a PM on the forum. Thanks a lot! :)