Are there online tutorials on how to use the Craig Tablet?

LisaAC

Dec 1, 2011
I just bought a Craig Tablet and have never used a Tablet before. Sadly, the instruction book is lacking on a lot of "how to" details. Does anyone know of a place online where there are tutorials on how to use this tablet? I've googled about the Craig, but no luck in finding anything useful.

I am trying to figure out how to add photos to it, but so far I'm not having any luck on that one either.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks. :rolleyes:

nicabod

Dec 5, 2011
I surely sympathize, and do wish you well. I have a 738b, and the best I could say is that nobody wanted to pay to have a decent manual written. (It's not cheap to do.) Exaltation of greed has bad consequences. In one region, instead of a button saying "OK" or "Dismiss", it says "certain", which surely looks like a stab at translation by somebody who knows little or no English. It seems to me that the underlying hardware and software design is basically sound (even if I'm having big trouble connecting to my Verizon FiOS router; possibly hopeless). However, making what you bought into a workable product, I'm really sorry to say, seems to be in the future. If you have other problems, consider asking for a refund. This tablet should be usable by any normally-intelligent person (your first-rate, totally-literate English is a good sign). I do wish you well!