Arnova 7 G2 returning to home screen after being briefly in browser

ratrana

Mar 5, 2012
As stated in the title, the Arnova stay in the browser for over 10 seconds, but once i load a page it returns me to the desktop almost immediately. Please help! both default and dolphin do it. Flash is installed

billynibbles

Jan 16, 2012
It might be well worth a look at your 'Manage Applications' option which you can access by touching on menu whilst in the front screen - maybe you're up against a memory limit. This will tell you how much memory you have used up on apps, and give you the opportunity of shifting some of them to the sd card. Also, it might be worth clearing both data and caches from each browser.

Once you have your list of applications (make sure you have clicked on 'all' tab) you get an indicator at the bottom showing you how much spare memory you have, then click on each app to see if a) you still want it - if not uninstall it, b) if you still want it, can it be moved to sd card? and c) in the case of the browsers, it might be worth clearing their data and caches if not 'greyed out'.

palaceman

May 12, 2012
It might be well worth a look at your 'Manage Applications' option which you can access by touching on menu whilst in the front screen - maybe you're up against a memory limit. This will tell you how much memory you have used up on apps, and give you the opportunity of shifting some of them to the sd card. Also, it might be worth clearing both data and caches from each browser.

Once you have your list of applications (make sure you have clicked on 'all' tab) you get an indicator at the bottom showing you how much spare memory you have, then click on each app to see if a) you still want it - if not uninstall it, b) if you still want it, can it be moved to sd card? and c) in the case of the browsers, it might be worth clearing their data and caches if not 'greyed out'.

I have the same problem. I have followed these instructions, and now have more space than is used, cleared the cache etc, but still have the same problem. The websites show the bar going about 80% of the way, then it's back to the desktop. Any help appreciated