asus infinity 700 release date question.

turnbacknow

Jul 13, 2012
Just got back from best buy. I asked if they had any news, perhaps pre-order information since the 700 is slated for release on the 16th, he said several people have asked and hes looked it up, they have no news about the tablet coming on the 16th, which would be Tuesday.. four days. Ive researched any change in the date and see none ( accept one that says it wont be released till august in Australia, that's it).
Anyone know of a change in the release date? is it possible that the retailers know nothing when the product is due in their stores in four days

Thanks

Last edited:

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Welcome to the forum!

I moved this over to the TF700 forum so others can find it.

I have not heard anything concrete with the TF700 in the US, but some sites have had some pre-orders going on. Some international users have gotten their hands on the TF700 already, so it is out in the wild and should be arriving shortly.

Asus does not hype up their products for release dates like some other companies do, so it will be here when it gets here.

turnbacknow

Jul 13, 2012
Thanks.
Ive been waiting a while. still in that mindset of wondering if I should keep waiting for the others to come out, like the surface. Wish i knew how the infinity will fair compared to all the new ones on their way.

saw this, says the date been moved from the 16th to the 15th, not sure if its credible. http://www.asuseeepad.net/transformer-tf700.php

Last edited:

rdhdleo310

Jul 14, 2012
Also my 1st post here. I went to Best Buy today and got the same response. However I did a search on TF700 and found if you go to the Office Depot website and search for it it will say in stock online. Also that you can order it and delivery is 3-5 business days. I have been researching the tablets a lot and have decided I want the Asus Transformer Infinity TF700 my husband has an older Acer and I didn't want an IPad. I would like to see the Asus TF700 first though therefore did not try ordering from Office Depot. Looking forward to more info on what looks to be an awesome tablet.

turnbacknow

Jul 13, 2012
well its the 16th and no one here has the infinity, including Bestbuy..they dont even know when theyll have it :(

turnbacknow

Jul 13, 2012
wonder how long till any of the retailers will have them for walk ins. I travel allot, am never in the same town for more than a week... so i hate ordering anything in case im not there to receive it.